Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 hrs
Marinate while you are at work, put in the oven when you get home. A quick and easy meal.
- 6 pork chops ("1-inch" thick)
- 3⁄4 cup honey
- 1⁄2 cup white vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Place pork chops in a 13x9 inch baking dish.
- Combine remaining ingredients; pour over pork chops.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 8 hours.
- Remove from refrigerator; let stand 30 minutes.
- Bake in marinade, covered, at 325 degrees for 1 hour or until done.
This is really good...super easy and, with just little prior planning, a quick work-nite meal the whole family loved! Marinading overnite seemed to give it a nice juicy flavor. We had it with garlic mashed potatoes and veggies....was great!
Delicious. Didn't change a thing. Served it with steamed rice and glazed carrots. Thanks NurseDi for another family favorite to add to my 'excellent' recipe cookbook.
I thought this marinade was too strong..would not make again..sorry