Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
A tangy marinade that also tenderizes. We served these in the restaurant that i worked in and were always a "sell out" on specials.
- 3⁄4 cup salad oil
- 6 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 large garlic clove, finely minced
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 cup vinegar
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon parsley flakes
- 2 -3 lbs pork chops, 3/4 inch thick
- Mix marinade ingredients in order given and whisk together.
- Put marinade in a heavy duty plastic bag and secure tightly, or in a bowl and cover tightly making sure all chops are covered.
- Marinate for 24 hours or overnight.
- Grill chops for 25-30 mins, turning and basting with marinade. Do not overcook. Cook until just no longer pink and juices run clear.
OMG !! These were some of THE best grilled chops I think I have ever had !! The marinade made these chops sooo tender and flavorful !! This is my "go to" grilled chop recipe from now on !!!
Lisa, this marinade got many thumbs up at my table! I followed your recipe to a T & the chops were moist & lively with flavor. Thanks for sharing!