Recipe by lkazmo2
A tangy marinade that also tenderizes. We served these in the restaurant that i worked in and were always a "sell out" on specials.
Top Review by Theresa P
OMG !! These were some of THE best grilled chops I think I have ever had !! The marinade made these chops sooo tender and flavorful !! This is my "go to" grilled chop recipe from now on !!!
- 3⁄4 cup salad oil
- 6 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 large garlic clove, finely minced
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 cup vinegar
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon parsley flakes
- 2 -3 lbs pork chops, 3/4 inch thick
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix marinade ingredients in order given and whisk together.
- Put marinade in a heavy duty plastic bag and secure tightly, or in a bowl and cover tightly making sure all chops are covered.
- Marinate for 24 hours or overnight.
- Grill chops for 25-30 mins, turning and basting with marinade. Do not overcook. Cook until just no longer pink and juices run clear.