1/1 Photo of Marinated Orange Stir Fry Chicken
Michelle S.'s Note:
This is a great flavored quick fix dinner. We sometimes add red pepper flakes into the marinade just before cooking it for some extra ZIP. Glorious over steamed Jasmine rice. Prep time includes marinade time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Stir together orange juice and peel, garlic, soy sauce, and ginger.
- 2Reserve 1/2 cup and put the rest into a bowl.
- 3Add chicken to marinade in bowl.
- 4Let sit 15 minutes.
- 5Heat oil in a nonstick 10 inch skillet.
- 6Drain marinade from chicken, discarding it.
- 7Add chicken to hot oil in skillet.
- 8Stir fry approximately 3 to 5 minutes until chicken is a pale white and done.
- 9Take the reserved marinade and add the cornstarch, stirring unti smooth.
- 10Pour into skillet with the chicken.
- 11Heat until boiling,stirring constantly.
- 12Boil for 1 minute.
- 13Add pea pods.
- 14Lower heat.
- 15Simmer, covered for 1 minute.
- 16Serve over rice.
Browse Our Top Low Sat. Fat Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Low Sat. Fat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Marinated Orange Stir Fry Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (294 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 280.5
- Calories from Fat 52
- Total Fat 5.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 98.7 mg
- Sodium 867.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 5.4 g
- Protein 42.4 g