Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
From Bon Appetit. November 2006. Make ahead!3
- 1 lb olive (such as Kalamata, Gaeta, and picholine)
- 1 small tangerine, cut into 4 wedges (each wedge thinly sliced crosswise)
- 1 tablespoon coarsely chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 teaspoon fennel seed, lightly crushed
- 1 teaspoon coriander seed, lightly crushed
- dry crushed red pepper
- Drain olives if in brine. Combine all ingredients; mix well. Cover and refrigerate for 2 days, turning and shaking several times.
- Do ahead: Can be made 5 days ahead. Keep refrigerated. Transfer olive mixture to bowl and serve.