Recipe by Cadillacgirl
I love Barcelona and at this little bar, I munched on these while drinking sangria - heaven!
Top Review by Tea Girl
I liked it a lot, but I found that one hour wasn't enough time to get much of the flavour in the olives. I would recommend letting them soak for at least 6 hours. They were good, but I would have liked them have more garlic and chili flavour.
- 250 g mixed olives (green and black)
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 teaspoon freshly grated ginger
- 1 lime (finely grated rind)
- 2 red chilies (bruised)
- 2 tablespoons dark soy sauce
- extra virgin olive oil, to cover