Recipe by PaulaG
There is no cooking involved but these do need to age in the refrigerator overnight. They are great to serve as an appetizer. The recipe was found in a book that I received in the cookbook swap--Family Circle Cooking with Herbs. Please note the cook time is the standing time.
Top Review by Annacia
So easy, So Good! I almost always have olives on hand but I never thought of doing anything else with them. I think I might well keep a jar of these wee wonders in the fridge all the time now.
- 283.49 g green olives
- 283.49 g black olives
- 3 garlic cloves, peeled and sliced
- 473.18 ml white vinegar
- 4 thin lemon slices, halved
- 473.18 ml olive oil
- 29.58 ml chopped rosemary
- 29.58 ml chopped thyme
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix the olives, garlic and vinegar together; refrigerate overnight.
- Drain the olives, discarding the garlic; spoon the olives into a 4 cup sterilized jar, pour in the oil and store in the refrigerator until ready to use.
- Stir in the herbs and return to room temperature to serve.