Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
Use any mixture of olives that you like but avoid already marinated or spiced olives. These should be made a week before eating and kept refrigerated.
- 4 cups olives
- 1 cup loosely packed rosemary
- 3 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 1 lemon, zested and juiced
- 1 -2 birds eye chile, seeds removed and finely chopped
- 1 -1 1⁄2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- To remove saltiness, rinse olives thoroughly under cold water.
- In a large 1.
- 25 litre jar, place one third of the rosemary leaves, one sliced garlic clove and a third of the lemon zest and juice.
- Top with one third of the olives.
- Repeat this twice, ending with olives.
- Pour over enough olive oil to cover.
- Seal and keep refrigerated.