Prep 0 mins
Cook 1 hr
These are delicious. From Mark Bittman. Try to use a nice assortment of olives.
- 2 cups olives
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled and lightly crushed
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon fresh rosemary leaf
- 1⁄2 lemon, cut in half and segmented as for a grapefruit
- Toss all the ingredients together in a bowl. Marinate for an hour or longer at room temperature.
- Toss again before serving.
- If you are not serving them the same day, refrigerate them and bring to room temperature before serving.
delicious. We're staying in QLD with mummamills whoi brined her own olives, then marinated them using this recipe. Divine!
Yummy! I did enjoy the garlic in this! Made for ZWT6
these are SPOT ON!!!! I had pickled some olives earlier this year, and tried a few different marinades, but this was perfect! I had tried a lemon garlic combo before, but the rosemary makes such a difference. thanks susie oct 09 aussie swap