Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
another antipasto 'treat'
Make and share this Marinated Olives recipe from Food.com.
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 cup pitted black olives
- 3⁄4 cup virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon rosemary
- freshly ground black pepper
- Crush and peel the garlic.
- Place olives in a bowl.
- Add oil, rosemary and garlic.
- Grind black pepper over olives and set aside for flavours to develop.
MMMMMMMMMMM!!!! Talk about a good start to any meal. It is very rich, so I could only eat a few, but they are soo good. I am sure with longer sitting, they would have a lot more taste. They only got to sit for about 30 minutes with me, but still turned out awesome! Thanks!
Yummy..very difficult to eat only one olive! I brought these to work for a potluck and everyone wanted to know how to make them. Very Easy and looks like you fussed. Thank you for sharing.