Recipe by Manami
This recipe is low carb, very low sodium, and low fat. It uses Mrs Dash Zesty Garlic 10-minute marinade. Found this on mrsdash web site. It is so simple and oh so very delicious. Great for last minute company!
- 1 lb fresh mushrooms, cleaned with stems left on
- 1 cup mrs dash zesty garlic herb 10-minute marinade
- 1⁄2 cup plain breadcrumbs
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Place mushrooms in an oven bag, and add Mrs Dash Zesty Garlic Herb 10-minutes Marinade. Marinate the mushrooms for 10 minutes.
- Place mushrooms[in bag] in an oven proof dish, cut two slits in the top of the bag and place in oven for 20 minutes, until mushrooms are tender yet firm.
- Remove mushrooms from oven, discard excess marinade and bag.
- Place breadcrumbs in a medium sized bowl and add warm mushrooms. Coat mushrooms thoroughly.
- Serve mushrooms warm with a toothpick.