Prep 2 mins
Cook 8 hrs
Very quick- Very easy- Very good!
- 2 (7 1/3 ounce) jars whole mushrooms
- 1 cup kraft zesty Italian salad dressing
- Drain the mushrooms.
- Place in a container with a sealed lid.
- Pour dressing over the top of mushrooms.
- Seal container and refrigerate overnight giving it a shake once in a while.
I served these great mushrooms over our steaks. Actually, I made them the night before and they turned out wonderful. It doesn't get much easier. Thanks for sharing, Mydesigirl.