1/3 Photos of Marinated Mushrooms Red Lion Inn Style
48 hrs 20 mins
The Red Lion Inn is in Stockbridge, Massachusetts, USA and this recipe is adapted from the Red Lion Cookbook. I have posted this because I made them for hubby and want the recipe where I can find it. The addition of Tabasco sauce sets this apart from most other marinated mushroom recipes. ZWT REGION: USA.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Peel and slice onion into thin rounds, put into a plastic container with a lid.
- 2Wash and pat dry mushrooms, add to onion rounds.
- 3In a saucepan mix remaining ingredients and bring to boil, mixing well.
- 4When slightly cooled, pour over the mushroom/onion mixture and when cool enough, place in the fridge for 1-2 days to marinate.
- 5Variation: fresh herbs like oregano, thyme and sage can also be added according to preference.
Browse Our Top Mushroom Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Mushroom Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Marinated Mushrooms Red Lion Inn Style
Serving Size: 1 (221 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 296.9
- Calories from Fat 246
- Total Fat 27.4 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 881.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 6.3 g
- Protein 3.8 g