1/2 Photos of Marinated Mushrooms (Funghi Marinati)
Posted for ZWT 7- Italy. I found this on alleasyrecipes.com.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine the oil, water,lemon juice,bay leaf, garlic, peppercorns and salt in a 10-12 inch stainless steel skillet, and bring to a boil over moderate heat.
- 2Reduce the heat, cover and simmer for 15 minutes. Strain this marinade through a sieve and return it to the skillet; bring to a simmer over low heat.
- 3Drop the mushrooms into the marinade and simmer, turning them over from time to time, for 5 minutes.
- 4Let the mushrooms cool in the marinade. Serve them at room temperature or, after they have cooled, refrigerate them and serve cold. (The mushrooms will keep in the refrigerator at least 2 days.).
- 5Before serving, lift the mushrooms out of the marinade with a slotted spoon, draining them carefully, and arrange them on a platter or in a serving bowl.
Browse Our Top Mushroom Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Mushroom Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Marinated Mushrooms (Funghi Marinati)
Serving Size: 1 (102 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 234.2
- Calories from Fat 218
- Total Fat 24.3 g
- Saturated Fat 3.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 199.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 2.4 g