1/6 Photos of Marinated Mushrooms, Artichoke Hearts, and Cauliflower Salad
Lavender Lynn's Note:
I got this recipe from a former roommate of mine, this is her mother's recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Saute mushrooms in a little butter about 5 minutes.
- 2Break cauliflower into small flowerettes and steam for about 5 minutes.
- 3Cut artichoke hearts into quarters.
- 4Combine all ingredients in big bowl, including liquid from artichoke hearts.
- 5Marinate at least overnight.
- 6Keeps indefinitely in refrigerator.
- 7Slightly cooked pieces of carrots can be added for more color.
- 8If the liquid doesn't cover the veges, I add water, oil and vinegar in proportionate amts until vegs are covered.
Browse Our Top Mushroom Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Mushroom Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Marinated Mushrooms, Artichoke Hearts, and Cauliflower Salad
Serving Size: 1 (147 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 15
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 100.3
- Calories from Fat 67
- Total Fat 7.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 265.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 2.6 g