I got this recipe from a former roommate of mine, this is her mother's recipe.
Make and share this Marinated Mushrooms, Artichoke Hearts, and Cauliflower Salad recipe from Food.com.
- Saute mushrooms in a little butter about 5 minutes.
- Break cauliflower into small flowerettes and steam for about 5 minutes.
- Cut artichoke hearts into quarters.
- Combine all ingredients in big bowl, including liquid from artichoke hearts.
- Marinate at least overnight.
- Keeps indefinitely in refrigerator.
- Slightly cooked pieces of carrots can be added for more color.
- If the liquid doesn't cover the veges, I add water, oil and vinegar in proportionate amts until vegs are covered.