1/1 Photo of Marinated Mushrooms
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 medium onions, sliced thin
- 5 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 lb ripe tomato, peeled,grated on large holes of box grater (this will create a good puree but leave the skin behind)
- 1 teaspoon rosemary, crumbled
- salt and pepper
- 1 lb button mushroom, cut in half
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1Saute the onion in 2 tablespoons olive oil until brown and then add the tomatoes, garlic, rosemary and salt and pepper.
- 2Simmer until all the liquid has evaporated and a thick sauce remains.
- 3Pour the lemon juice over the mushrooms and leave for 10 minutes.
- 4Saute the mushrooms in the remaining olive oil.
- 5Add the mushrooms to the sauce and simmer for a further 10 minutes.
- 6Bring to room temperature before serving.
Browse Our Top Mushroom Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Marinated Mushrooms
Serving Size: 1 (205 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 222.1
- Calories from Fat 157
- Total Fat 17.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 13.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 7.4 g
- Protein 5.1 g