Prep 24 hrs
Cook 1 min
A big hit at every party!
- 3 lbs fresh button mushrooms
- 1 (1/2 ounce) package garlic & herb salad dressing mix
- 1 1⁄2 cups vegetable oil
- 1⁄2 cup fresh lemon juice
- salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons Accent seasoning
- 2 tablespoons parsley flakes
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder (optional)
- Wash and cap mushrooms.
- Cover in salt water and boil for 1 minute.
- Prepare marinade from rest of ingredients.
- Pour over caps and chill minimum of 24 hours.
- Drain and serve cold.
- Note: Garlic powder gives them a very strong taste.
I loved these, I realy never cared for any marinated mushroom, but this recipe has changed my mind about that. I followed your directions and will be making these again. Thank you for a great recipe!
Very nice side dish great for summer. My family enjoyed this very much will be making it again. The garlic(1 tbsp) was a nice addition, but I omitted the accent seasoning(personal preference) I have added this to my "Companys coming cookbook! Thanks for sharing Bev