Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 2 hrs
Pulled out of a collection my mother in law had
Make and share this Marinated Mushrooms recipe from Food.com.
- prepare mushrooms by wiping clean and removing stem. if they're really large cut in halves or quarters. in a large pot, bring water to a boil, halve the lemon and squeez the juice into water and toss in the rinds
- remove water from heat and add mushrooms blanch in lemon water for 3 minutes.
- drain. mix together remaining ingredients and pour over the mushrooms in a covered container.
- refridgerate at least 1-2 hours before serving.
- drain and serve with toothpicks.