2 hrs 20 mins
Shawn C's Note:
Pulled out of a collection my mother in law had
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1prepare mushrooms by wiping clean and removing stem. if they're really large cut in halves or quarters. in a large pot, bring water to a boil, halve the lemon and squeez the juice into water and toss in the rinds
- 2remove water from heat and add mushrooms blanch in lemon water for 3 minutes.
- 3drain. mix together remaining ingredients and pour over the mushrooms in a covered container.
- 4refridgerate at least 1-2 hours before serving.
- 5drain and serve with toothpicks.
Browse Our Top Mushroom Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Marinated Mushrooms
Serving Size: 1 (400 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 167.6
- Calories from Fat 150
- Total Fat 16.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 246.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 2.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: