1/1 Photo of Marinated Mushrooms
A simple dish that can be served as a part of a salad spread or as an antipasti dish. Any varieties of mushrooms can be used. Use a large saucepan to cook the mushrooms. Needs at least a few hours refrigerated before serving.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Wipe the mushrooms wiht damp kitchen paper. Set aside.
- 2Cut the red chilli into half lenghwise. Remove the seeds (discard). Cut the chilli into thin strips. Set aside.
- 3Heat 5 tablespoons of the oil in a large saucepan, then add the mushrooms and cook, stirring, until the juices have evaporated.
- 4Add the chilli strips and cook, stirring, for a further 1 to 2 minutes. Stir in the vinegar and season with salt to taste.
- 5Tip the mushrooms into a bowl, then stir in the rosemary or oregano sprigs. Pout over the remaining oil.
- 6Cover with clingfilm and leave to marinate at least a few hours or overnight before serving.
Browse Our Top Mushroom Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Marinated Mushrooms
Serving Size: 1 (27 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 318.6
- Calories from Fat 324
- Total Fat 36.0 g
- Saturated Fat 4.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
white balsamic vinegar