Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
I love these mushrooms! They are really good, any time of year. They make a great appetizer, especially with 'relish plate' items like pickles and olives. I got this out of the I've Got a Cook In Kalamazoo cookbook. I've served these many times and always get requests for the recipe. Enjoy!
- 1 lb mushroom
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 tablespoons vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon oregano, crushed
- 1 dash pepper
- 1 tablespoon parsley
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Wash and drain mushrooms. If large, cut in half and trim or quarter.
- Place in medium saucepan with small amount of water and bring to a boil. Cover and simmer for 5 to 10 minutes. Drain.
- Mix together remaining ingredients and pour over drained mushrooms. Chill for several hours.
- Pour off some of liquid before serving.
- Can make ahead.