Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
From 1001 Low Fat. Note refrigeration time
Make and share this Marinated Mushrooms recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 lb mushroom, trimmed
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1⁄4 cup minced chives
- Whisk vinegar, oil, sugar, basil, thyme, oregano and pepper in a large bowl until blended.
- Add mushrooms and onions, tossing to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 8 hours, stirring occasionally.
- Drain before serving. Sprinkle with chives.