Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
These are good! Be generous with the dressing ingredients.
- 1 lb button mushroom
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1⁄4 cup chopped parsley
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- Place mushrooms in a medium bowl. Add lemon juice and toss to coat.
- Add parsley, tarragon, salt, pepper and olive oil.
- Stir well.
- Cover and refrigerate at least an hour before serving.
This makes a great side dish for all kinds of grilled meats. I made this as written, but reduced the oil to 2 tbsps. I found that it's best after several hours of chilling. The herb combination is just right. Thanx for sharing!
I'm really sorry that I couldn't rate this higher, but it just wasn't to our tastes. It did make a lovely presentation though and was easy to make.
A nice fresh taste! I enjoyed the lemon and parsley and tarragon flavors. Thank you Di! I made this for the Island Hopping Challenge for Greece.