Recipe by Evie*
antipasto platters have become really popular here in NZ...one of my fav summertime lunches, along with some great NZ wine of course. =)
Top Review by Pets'R'us
Easy, tasty and less oily than when you buy this in a jar. Marinated them for 5 hours, there was a little left and I must say that the next day they tasted even nicer. The only thing I did different is that I added some salt.
- 100 g button mushrooms
- 1 -2 clove garlic, according to taste
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon marjoram leaves
- freshly ground black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- If mushrooms are very small leave whole.
- If not, slice thinly.
- Peel garlic and cut in to slivers.
- Mix the mushrooms, oil, lemon juice, marjoram, garlic and pepper.
- Leave to marinate for at least 2 hours or overnight.
- Serve as part of an antipasto platter.