Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Saw this on aish.com. Tried it and thought it was great. Just wanted to share it.
Make and share this Marinated Mushrooms recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oil in a heavy large skillet over medium-low heat.
- Add garlic; saute until golden, about 6 minutes.
- Discard garlic.
- Increase heat to medium-high.
- Add mushrooms and parsley; saute until mushrooms are golden, about 8 minutes.
- Reduce heat to medium-low.
- Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Cover and simmer 5 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Cool to room temperature.
- Transfer to container; cover and chill until cold.
- (Can be made 2 days ahead, Keep chilled).
- Drain mushrooms before serving.