Chef Dudo's Note:
Saw this on aish.com. Tried it and thought it was great. Just wanted to share it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oil in a heavy large skillet over medium-low heat.
- 2Add garlic; saute until golden, about 6 minutes.
- 3Discard garlic.
- 4Increase heat to medium-high.
- 5Add mushrooms and parsley; saute until mushrooms are golden, about 8 minutes.
- 6Reduce heat to medium-low.
- 7Stir in remaining ingredients.
- 8Cover and simmer 5 minutes.
- 9Season with salt and pepper.
- 10Cool to room temperature.
- 11Transfer to container; cover and chill until cold.
- 12(Can be made 2 days ahead, Keep chilled).
- 13Drain mushrooms before serving.
Browse Our Top Kosher Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Marinated Mushrooms
Serving Size: 1 (125 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 128.8
- Calories from Fat 84
- Total Fat 9.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 4.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 1.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: