Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
Saw this on aish.com. Tried it and thought it was great. Just wanted to share it.
Make and share this Marinated Mushrooms recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oil in a heavy large skillet over medium-low heat.
- Add garlic; saute until golden, about 6 minutes.
- Discard garlic.
- Increase heat to medium-high.
- Add mushrooms and parsley; saute until mushrooms are golden, about 8 minutes.
- Reduce heat to medium-low.
- Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Cover and simmer 5 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Cool to room temperature.
- Transfer to container; cover and chill until cold.
- (Can be made 2 days ahead, Keep chilled).
- Drain mushrooms before serving.