Recipe by wild_flower98
Very yummy! Everyone raves about them!
Top Review by mama smurf
Wonderful! I made these last night adding a little more basil, some minced garlic and a little minced red onion. Definately one to make again. Made for Spring PAC 2014. Thank you for posting. P.S. I also served this along with your recipe #90102#90102, recipe#461736#461736 by chef#789508#78958 and some rice pilaf.
- 1 -1 1⁄2 lb mushroom
- 1⁄3 cup white wine vinegar
- 1⁄3 cup vegetable oil
- 2 green onions, trimmed and chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon basil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne pepper (You can omit the cayenne, I add it to everything; I love zip!) (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine vinegar, oil, green onions, parsley, salt, dry mustard, basil and pepper, stir well.
- Set aside.
- Carefully remove and discard stems (or freeze for later use) Add caps to vinegar mixture, toss gently to coat evenly.
- Fridge for 4 hours.
- Keep up airtight container.
- *When I make this for home I ususally use the stems but you don't have to, otherwise I will freeze the stems for other recipes such as sauces.