1/1 Photo of Marinated Mozzarella Cubes
Carmen B.'s Note:
Let sit for several days to blend flavors better. Try using Sun Dried tomatoes instead of the red peppers. Serve with baguette slices, tomatoes, on top of a salad, as part of a cheese tray. Time does not include refrigeration time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a quart jar with a tight fitting lid, layer a third of the cheese, red peppers, thyme and garlic; repeat layers twice.
- 2In a small bowl, combine the oil, Rosemary, Italian seasoning and red pepper flakes; mix well.
- 3Pour into jar; seal and turn upside down.
- 4Refrigerate overnight, turning several times.
- 5Store in refrigerator for up to 1 month.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Marinated Mozzarella Cubes
Serving Size: 1 (58 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 316.4
- Calories from Fat 279
- Total Fat 31.0 g
- Saturated Fat 8.0 g
- Cholesterol 29.8 mg
- Sodium 464.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 8.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
fresh thyme sprigs