Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This needs to chill at least 4 hours.
- 453.59 g mozzarella cheese, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 198.44 g jar roasted red peppers, drained and cut into thin strips
- 2 clove garlic, cut in half lengthwise
- 295.73 ml olive oil
- 19.71 ml dried Italian seasoning
- 4.92 ml dry crushed red pepper
- 1 sprig fresh rosemary or 1 sprig thyme (optional)
- Combine cheese,pepper strips and garlic in a 1-quart jar and set aside.
- Combine olive oil,italian seasoning and crushed red pepper.
- Pour over cheese mixture.
- Add fresh rosemary or thyme spring.
- Cover tightly and shake vigorously.
- Chill at least 4 hours.
- Drain and serve.
This recipe uses quite a lot of olive oil, and likely isn't all that healthy, but I've used this in my last few antipasto plates for guests, and each time it's by far the biggest fan favoirite. You can adjust the amount of red pepper to "kick it up a notch".