Recipe by Theresa/ Thunderbird
This needs to chill at least 4 hours.
Top Review by med
This recipe uses quite a lot of olive oil, and likely isn't all that healthy, but I've used this in my last few antipasto plates for guests, and each time it's by far the biggest fan favoirite. You can adjust the amount of red pepper to "kick it up a notch".
- 1 lb mozzarella cheese, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1 (7 ounce) jar roasted red peppers, drained and cut into thin strips
- 2 cloves garlic, cut in half lengthwise
- 1 1⁄4 cups olive oil
- 4 teaspoons dried Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon dry crushed red pepper
- 1 sprig fresh rosemary or 1 sprig thyme (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine cheese,pepper strips and garlic in a 1-quart jar and set aside.
- Combine olive oil,italian seasoning and crushed red pepper.
- Pour over cheese mixture.
- Add fresh rosemary or thyme spring.
- Cover tightly and shake vigorously.
- Chill at least 4 hours.
- Drain and serve.