Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is very simple to make and great to have for parties. I buy the sun dried tomatoes (julienne cut) in olive oil and use the oil from these for the marinade instead of plain olive oil. These can be served on toothpicks with some artichokes and kalamata olives. I use my pickled garlic since it adds a little extra flavor http://www.recipezaar.com/273359
- 12 ounces mozzarella cheese
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons sun-dried tomatoes
- 2 teaspoons mixed Italian herbs
- 1 ounce marinated roasted red peppers, diced
- 1 garlic clove, sliced
- Chop mozzarella into 1/2" cubes.
- Mix all the ingredients togther and leave in fridge to marinade overnight.
Delicious and what I love in a recipe - a quick fix with a lot of bang for the bucks. My mixed Italian herbs were my usual mixed Greek herbs - oregano, basil, a little rosemary and thyme. Going to marinated my feta in it next - I know that will be even better with the sharpness of the feta thrown into the mix.