Prep 35 mins
Cook 10 mins
from an old ww book no points in book
- 6 (150 g) fish fillets
- 3 teaspoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 tablespoons fresh coriander leaves, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- cayenne pepper
- Combine all marinade ingredients. Marinade fish fillets for 30 mins or more.
- Remove fish from marinade. Heat oil in non-stick frypan and fry fish until cooked through.
Delicious. Other than not having the fresh coriander on hand I made as posted. Snipped in extra parsley. Appreciated the flavor of the 30 minute marinade - lovely tasting, served with a green salad made for an excellent evening meal. Thank you for posting - we love fish and have this in our cookbook.
Nice light dinner. I finished with another squeeze of lemon. Used mahi mahi, so this marinade is great because it did not over power this delicate fish.