Prep 30 mins
Cook 576 hrs
Posting to try one day.Cooking time is chilling time.
Make and share this Marinated Meatball Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 236.59 ml olive oil
- 59.16 ml vinegar
- 59.16 ml lemon juice
- 4.92 ml salt
- 2.46 ml dry mustard
- 4.92 ml paprika
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 19.71 ml fresh parsley, chopped
- 4.92 ml oregano
- 118.29 ml mayonnaise
- 907.18 g lean ground beef
- 118.29 ml onion, finely chopped
- 29.58 ml fresh parsley, chopped
- 9.85 ml salt
- 2.46 ml pepper
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 29.58 ml dried breadcrumbs
- 2 (793.78 g) can artichoke hearts, drained
- For Marinade, combine all ingredients in a jar and chill.
- For meatballs, combine all the ingrdients except artichoke hearts and lettuce.
- Shape into tiny meatballs.
- Fry or bake meatballs until cooked and drain on paper towels and leave to cool.
- When cold, place meatballs in a shallow dish in a single layer and pour over half of the dressing. Cover with foil and refrigerate several hours or overnight, turning a couple times.
- Quarter artichoke hearts and marinate in remaining dressing and chill.
- Combine meatballs and artichoke hearts with desired amount of lettuce, just before serving.
- Serves 6-8 as an entree.