Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Posting to try one day.Cooking time is chilling time.
Make and share this Marinated Meatball Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup olive oil
- 4 tablespoons vinegar
- 4 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 4 teaspoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 lbs lean ground beef
- 1⁄2 cup onion, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 tablespoons dried breadcrumbs
- 2 (14 ounce) cans artichoke hearts, drained
- For Marinade, combine all ingredients in a jar and chill.
- For meatballs, combine all the ingrdients except artichoke hearts and lettuce.
- Shape into tiny meatballs.
- Fry or bake meatballs until cooked and drain on paper towels and leave to cool.
- When cold, place meatballs in a shallow dish in a single layer and pour over half of the dressing. Cover with foil and refrigerate several hours or overnight, turning a couple times.
- Quarter artichoke hearts and marinate in remaining dressing and chill.
- Combine meatballs and artichoke hearts with desired amount of lettuce, just before serving.
- Serves 6-8 as an entree.