Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 576 hrs
Posting to try one day.Cooking time is chilling time.
Make and share this Marinated Meatball Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup olive oil
- 4 tablespoons vinegar
- 4 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 4 teaspoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 lbs lean ground beef
- 1⁄2 cup onion, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 tablespoons dried breadcrumbs
- 2 (14 ounce) cans artichoke hearts, drained
- For Marinade, combine all ingredients in a jar and chill.
- For meatballs, combine all the ingrdients except artichoke hearts and lettuce.
- Shape into tiny meatballs.
- Fry or bake meatballs until cooked and drain on paper towels and leave to cool.
- When cold, place meatballs in a shallow dish in a single layer and pour over half of the dressing. Cover with foil and refrigerate several hours or overnight, turning a couple times.
- Quarter artichoke hearts and marinate in remaining dressing and chill.
- Combine meatballs and artichoke hearts with desired amount of lettuce, just before serving.
- Serves 6-8 as an entree.