- 5 ounces manchego goat cheese (or any other goat cheese)
- 1 garlic clove, smashed
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 3 tarragon, sprigs
- 3 fresh thyme sprigs
- 1 teaspoon black peppercorns
- olive oil, to cover
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut the cheese into bite sized pieces (1-inch by 1-inch). Leave the cheese's rind on. It acts as a stabilizer for the cheese pieces (don't worry if your cheese doesn't have the rind. This recipe will still work out. It is just more helpful and fancier when the rind is left).
- Mix together the oil, peppercorns, garlic, and herbs. Pour over cheese in a small bowl. Cover and chill for up to 3 days.