Recipe by TansGram
For the juciest flavor, take beef off the grill before it reaches medium heat. It will continue to cook as it stands. Prep time is marinating time.
- 1 (12 ounce) can cola drink
- 1 (10 ounce) bottle teriyaki sauce
- 1 (2 1/2-3 lb) london broil beef
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine cola and teriyaki sauce in a shallow dish or large zip-top plastic freezer bag; Add London broil.
- Cover or seal, and chill 24 hours, turning occasionally.
- Remove London broil from marinade, discarding marinade.
- Grill, covered with grill lid, over medium heat (300* to 350*) 12 to 15 minute on each side or to desired degree of doneness.
- Let stand 10 min.; cut diagonally into thin slices across the grain.