Prep 24 hrs
Cook 24 mins
For the juciest flavor, take beef off the grill before it reaches medium heat. It will continue to cook as it stands. Prep time is marinating time.
- 1 (12 ounce) can cola drink
- 1 (10 ounce) bottle teriyaki sauce
- 1 (2 1/2-3 lb) london broil beef
- Combine cola and teriyaki sauce in a shallow dish or large zip-top plastic freezer bag; Add London broil.
- Cover or seal, and chill 24 hours, turning occasionally.
- Remove London broil from marinade, discarding marinade.
- Grill, covered with grill lid, over medium heat (300* to 350*) 12 to 15 minute on each side or to desired degree of doneness.
- Let stand 10 min.; cut diagonally into thin slices across the grain.