Recipe by Marie
Made this for dinner last night and it was awesome! I used shoulder lamb chops, but any cut will do. Came out very tender and moist on the barbecue grill. This same recipe can also be used to marinate chicken or pork. It is delicious!
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme (or 1 teaspon dried)
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- salt and pepper
- 4 shoulder lamb chops
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine olive oil, lemon juice, thyme and garlic in a shallow dish.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste, place chops in and turn over once to coat the meat.
- Cover and marinate in the refrigerator for at least one hour or up to four hours.
- Cook over high heat on barbecue grill to desired doneness.