1/2 Photos of Marinated Lemon Chicken Breasts
Sydney Mike's Note:
This rercipe comes from a recent issue of American Profile magazine. Preparation time does not include time needed for chicken breasts to marinate. NOTE: For some reason or other I'm not being allowed to indicate, in the list of ingredients, the amount of garlic to use, which is 3 cloves (as indicated in the directions)!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
FOR THE MARINADE and CHICKEN
- 3 large garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary, chopped
- 2 teaspoons fresh thyme
- 2 teaspoons lemon zest, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, coarsely ground
- 4 chicken breasts, bone-in
FOR THE SAUCE
- 1FOR THE MARINADE & CHICKEN: In a large bowl, combine 3 cloves of garlic (minced), oil, sugar, rosemary, thyme, zest, salt & pepper.
- 2Add chicken & toss until chicken is well coated, then cover & refrigerate overnight or up to 24 hours.
- 3FOR THE SAUCE: In a medium bowl, whisk together lemon juice, olive oil, vinegar, honey mustard, salt & pepper.
- 4Preheat grill, then place chicken on grill rack & grill for 16 minutes, turning once.
- 5Baste chicken with lemon juice mixture, then grill 8 more minutes, turning & basting twice, until an instant-read meat thermometer inserted into thickest part of breast registers 165 degrees F.
- 6Discard extra marinade & basting sauce.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Marinated Lemon Chicken Breasts
Serving Size: 1 (202 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 371.3
- Calories from Fat 216
- Total Fat 24.0 g
- Saturated Fat 5.1 g
- Cholesterol 92.8 mg
- Sodium 696.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 4.4 g
- Protein 30.6 g