Prep 1 hr
Cook 6 mins
For tender flavorable lamb, marinate in this delicious mixture for one hour.
- 1⁄4 cup chopped green onion
- 1⁄4 cup soya sauce
- 1⁄4 cup dry sherry
- 1⁄4 cup liquid honey
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Chinese five spice powder
- 1 1⁄4 lbs lamb loin chops
- In large bowl, combine onions, soya sauce, sherry, honey, vinegar, garlic, ginger and 5-spice powder.
- Add lamb.
- Cover and marinate at room temperature for one hour, turning lamb occasionally.
- Drain off marinade.
- Arrange lamb in a ring in large shallow microwave dish.
- cover with wax paper and microwave on High for 3 minutes, turning twice.
- Turn and rearrange lamb.
- Cover and microwave at Medium for 1-3 minutes or until desired doneness.
- Let stand 5 minutes.
- To serve, slice into 1/2 inch pieces.