- 1⁄2 cup barbecue sauce
- 1⁄4 cup red wine
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 12 lamb cutlets
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all ingredients, except lamb, in a non-metallic dish. Add lamb, cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Grill or fry the cutlets over medium heat for 5 minutes each side (for medium-rare) or until cooked to your liking, basting with the marinade a few times for the first 8 minutes.
- Season with pepper and garnish with chopped parsley.