1/1 Photo of Marinated Lamb Chops With Honeyed Onions
The Flying Chef's Note:
Another quickie for the BBQ apart from the marinating time which is 3 hours and not included in the prep time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 12 lamb cutlets
- 1 cup low fat natural yogurt or 1 cup Greek yogurt
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 tablespoon mint, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons coarse grain mustard
- 1 tablespoon prepared mint sauce
- 1Combine all the marinade ingredients in a shallow glass or ceramic dish.
- 2Add the lamb cutlets.
- 3Toss to coat and refrigerate for 3 hours.
- 4Preheat BBQ to medium heat.
- 5For honeyed onions.
- 6heat oil on BBQ plat or griddle, add onions.
- 7cook, stirring constantly for 10 min's.
- 8Add vinegar and honey and cook, stirring for a further 5 Min's until onions are soft and golden.
- 9For the chops.
- 10Drain chops and discard marinade.
- 11Cook on a lightly oiled BBQ for 2-3 Min's per side or until cooked to your liking.
- 12Serve lamb with onions.
Browse Our Top Lamb/Sheep Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Marinated Lamb Chops With Honeyed Onions
Serving Size: 1 (158 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 147.2
- Calories from Fat 79
- Total Fat 8.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 7.9 mg
- Sodium 32.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 10.3 g
- Protein 3.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
coarse grain mustard