This is a simple Italian style recipe for lamb chops. Hope you enjoy!
Make and share this Marinated Lamb Chops recipe from Food.com.
- 2 large garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary leaves or 1 tablespoon dried rosemary
- 1 teaspoon sweet paprika
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme leaves or 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- cayenne pepper or chili, to your taste
- coarse sea salt
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 6 lamb chops, about 3/4-inch thick all fat trimmed. (I use chump)
- * Mix the garlic, rosemary, thyme,paprika,lemon juice,brown sugar,cayenne/chilli, olive oil and salt. . Rub the marinade on both
- sides of the lamb chops and let them marinate for at least 1 hour in the refrigerator.
- Remove from refrigerator and allow the chops to come to room temperature; it will take about 20 minutes.
- * Heat a heavy steel pan (I use stainless) over high heat until hot, add the chops and cook for about 2 minutes. Flip the chops over and cook for another 2 minutes.
- Continue turning chops untill your level of doneness is achieved.(try not to over cook).
- Serve with mash and vegetables or oven baked chips.