1/2 Photos of Marinated Lamb Chops
The Magic Duck's Note:
This is a simple Italian style recipe for lamb chops. Hope you enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 large garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary leaves or 1 tablespoon dried rosemary
- 1 teaspoon sweet paprika
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme leaves or 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- cayenne pepper or chili, to your taste
- coarse sea salt
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 6 lamb chops, about 3/4-inch thick all fat trimmed. (I use chump)
- 1* Mix the garlic, rosemary, thyme,paprika,lemon juice,brown sugar,cayenne/chilli, olive oil and salt. . Rub the marinade on both
- 2sides of the lamb chops and let them marinate for at least 1 hour in the refrigerator.
- 3Remove from refrigerator and allow the chops to come to room temperature; it will take about 20 minutes.
- 4* Heat a heavy steel pan (I use stainless) over high heat until hot, add the chops and cook for about 2 minutes. Flip the chops over and cook for another 2 minutes.
- 5Continue turning chops untill your level of doneness is achieved.(try not to over cook).
- 6Serve with mash and vegetables or oven baked chips.
Browse Our Top Lamb/Sheep Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Marinated Lamb Chops
Serving Size: 1 (210 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1023.3
- Calories from Fat 806
- Total Fat 89.6 g
- Saturated Fat 35.4 g
- Cholesterol 210.9 mg
- Sodium 162.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 46.9 g