Prep 3 hrs
Cook 10 mins
Preparation time is marinating time.
Make and share this Marinated Lamb Chops recipe from Food.com.
- 4 lamb loin chops, 1 inch thick
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, torn or 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 2 teaspoons fresh oregano or 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon fresh basil or 1⁄2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ginger
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 clove garlic, minced or 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 dash pepper
- Place chops in a shallow dish or a ziplock plastic bag.
- Combine the soy sauce through pepper with 1/4 cup water and pour over the chops.
- Cover (or zip) and refrigerate 3 hours, turning occasionally.
- Grill or broil about 5 minutes 3-4 inches from the heat source.
- Turn, brush with marinade and broil 3-5 minutes more.
This was fantastic! My husband and 2-year old son asked for seconds! I didn't have any parsley, so I used a bit of freshly ground sage, and subbed balsamic vinegar, but otherwise made the recipe as directed. Delicious and will definitely be a "regular" around here!
Devine! Tons of flavor but doesn't take away from flavor of lamb, compliments perfectly. I didn't have red wine vin. so substituted with raspberry wine vin. but it sure didn't hurt the flavor. This one's a repeat. THANKS!
Amazing flavour and the marinade produces very tender lamb chops. I used 10 small lamb chops, (Hubby is a big eater) and 1 1/2 times the marinade. I'm actually glad I didn't increase this to 2 times. Worcestershire sauce can be overpowering but in this it wasn't. I am used to a mint flavour with lamb (Aussie/Kiwi in me) and will probably add a bit of mint next time. I think this would be a great recipe to put together and throw in the freezer. Thanks for sharing.