Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
From the Grilling Bible Cook time does not include marinating time.
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons parsley
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 4 Italian sausages (sweet or hot)
- 1 large onion, cut into slices
- 1 large bell pepper, cut into quarters
- 3 tablespoons fat-free mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon parsley
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- Combine oil, vinegar, parsley, oregano, garlic, salt and pepper in a small bowl. Place sausages, onion and peppers in large resealable plastic food storage bag; pour oil mixture into bag. Close bag securely, turning to coat. Marinate in refrigerator 1-2 hours.
- Mix all ingredients for Horseradish-Mustard spread in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Prepare grill for direct cooking.
- Drain sausages, onion and bell pepper; reserve marinade.
- Grill sausages, covered, 4-5 minutes. Turn sausages, and place onion and bell pepper on a grid. Brush sausages and vegetables with reserve marinade. Grill, covered, 4-5 minutes or until vegetables are crisp tender, turnign vegetables halfway through cooking time.
- Move sausages and vegetables to a serving plate. Serve with Horseradish-Mustard spread.