Prep 3 hrs
Cook 20 mins
It doesn't get much easier than this. This is a quick, flavorful chicken dish that I like to serve with baby carrots and garden peas, or sometimes corn. Some garlic and/or cheese biscuits also go well with this. Also great grilled (or broiled), along with marinated vegetables. Note: I have skipped the marinating process before and it is still very tasty.
- 1 cup Italian dressing
- 4 chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
- In a shallow dish (or ziplock bag), pour 1/2 cup of Italian dressing over chicken.
- Cover and marinate in refrigerator for up to 3 hours.
- Pre-heat oven to 425.
- Remove chicken and discard marinade.
- Add remaining 1/2 cup Italian dressing to chicken.
- Bake at 425 for 20 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink.
I make this a lot. I put the chicken and the dressing in the seal a meal bag and freeze it...then I seal the bag. When I thaw the chicken, it marinades as it thaws. We really like it cooked on the grill (The foreman grill works too)
I have used this before. Its ok! I think if you poke holes in the chicken and marinate over night, it would be better. I did it for 6 hours and grilled. Flavor didn't really come thru.
This recipe is wonderful! I butterfly my chicken breasts (to let the marinade further permeate the meat), and marinade overnight. Then I grill them. YUM! Thanks for sharing!