1/2 Photos of Marinated Italian Chicken
3 hrs 20 mins
Queen Puff's Note:
It doesn't get much easier than this. This is a quick, flavorful chicken dish that I like to serve with baby carrots and garden peas, or sometimes corn. Some garlic and/or cheese biscuits also go well with this. Also great grilled (or broiled), along with marinated vegetables. Note: I have skipped the marinating process before and it is still very tasty.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup Italian dressing
- 4 chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
- 1In a shallow dish (or ziplock bag), pour 1/2 cup of Italian dressing over chicken.
- 2Cover and marinate in refrigerator for up to 3 hours.
- 3Pre-heat oven to 425.
- 4Remove chicken and discard marinade.
- 5Add remaining 1/2 cup Italian dressing to chicken.
- 6Bake at 425 for 20 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Marinated Italian Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (203 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 420.3
- Calories from Fat 270
- Total Fat 30.0 g
- Saturated Fat 6.4 g
- Cholesterol 92.8 mg
- Sodium 1063.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 4.8 g
- Protein 30.4 g