1/3 Photos of Marinated Hearts of Palm Salad
I found this on a Ralph's grocery store recipe card. I LOVE hearts of palm! I think mushrooms, olives and onions would be great in this also. And I'll probably try it with tuna and I bet it would be good with salami too! Oooh...and I'll be topping mine with feta. Yum!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 (14 ounce) jars hearts of palm, drained and sliced into 1/2-inch rings
- 2 (14 ounce) cans artichoke hearts, drained and quartered
- 1 pint grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 4 cups mesclun
- 1In a small bowl, whisk together garlic, olive oil, vinegar, mustard and salt and pepper to taste.
- 2In a large salad bowl, combine hearts of palm, artichokes, tomatoes and parsley.
- 3Pour dressing over hearts of palm mixture, tossing to coat.
- 4Cover and chill 30 minutes.
- 5Spoon marinated mixture over greens and serve.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Marinated Hearts of Palm Salad
Serving Size: 1 (497 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 338.1
- Calories from Fat 181
- Total Fat 20.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1013.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 22.9 g
- Sugars 4.0 g
- Protein 11.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
white wine vinegar