Recipe by Engrossed
I found this on a Ralph's grocery store recipe card. I LOVE hearts of palm! I think mushrooms, olives and onions would be great in this also. And I'll probably try it with tuna and I bet it would be good with salami too! Oooh...and I'll be topping mine with feta. Yum!
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 (14 ounce) jars hearts of palm, drained and sliced into 1/2-inch rings
- 2 (14 ounce) cans artichoke hearts, drained and quartered
- 1 pint grape tomatoes, halved
- 1⁄4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 4 cups mesclun
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small bowl, whisk together garlic, olive oil, vinegar, mustard and salt and pepper to taste.
- In a large salad bowl, combine hearts of palm, artichokes, tomatoes and parsley.
- Pour dressing over hearts of palm mixture, tossing to coat.
- Cover and chill 30 minutes.
- Spoon marinated mixture over greens and serve.