Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 hrs
Really easy and good. These can be frozen also. Cooking time includes marinating time.
- 3⁄4 cup pineapple juice (1 small can)
- 1⁄8 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1⁄2 tablespoon ground mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon paprika
- 1 ham steak
- In large ziplock bag, combine first 6 ingredients. Mix well, add ham. Turn to coat. Refrigerate at least 2 hours, turning occasionally. Drain and reserve marinade.
- Either broil 3 to 4 minutes each side or grill uncovered over medium-high heat for 3-4 minutes on each side. Baste frequently with reserved marinade.
- To double recipe add 3/4 cup water and 1 can of pineapple juice (instead of 2 cans), and double rest of ingredients.
I forgot the stars, silly me!
I followed the recipe exactly as written other then I used Splenda brown sugar as that is all I buy. I also used 4 small ham steaks. I left them marinate for about four hours. It's snowing hard here so I did them on my indoor grill. They were really tasty and easy to make. Will make them again.