1/1 Photo of Marinated Ham Biscuits
Z,G,L's mom's Note:
Don't know if these are posted or not but they are too good to pass up! This is a recipe my mother has made for years. Every time there is a household or bridal shower these are requested. We have even had to make these for wedding receptions and I make them for our schools graduation dinner. Last year I made 150 of these and they were gone within minutes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 30 refrigerated buttermilk biscuits (we use the Pillsbury Grands Flaky Layers)
- 1 lb shaved deli ham (enough for 30 biscuits)
- 30 slices swiss cheese (sliced to fit the biscuit) or 30 slices mozzarella cheese (sliced to fit the biscuit)
- 2 cups butter (use the real thing)
- 10 tablespoons yellow mustard
- 2 tablespoons poppy seeds
- 1Bake the biscuits on 350°F until just very light brown. Cool. Slice biscuits in half horizontally.
- 2Place slice of ham and cheese on each biscuit.
- 3In a glass bowl melt butter in microwave. Add in mustard. You have to stir up really well to get it incorporated.
- 4In 2 large baking pan (15x10-inch) place enough mustard/butter mixture to barely cover the bottom of pan(should use about 4 tbsp).
- 5Place biscuits in pan closely together.Spoon remaining butter/mustard on top of each biscuit. Use a teaspoons at a time. Continue until all this mixture has been used.
- 6Cover with foil and place in refrigerator for several hours (you can do this up to 24 hours in advance).
- 7Bake at 350°F (uncovered) until cheese has melted. Serve.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Marinated Ham Biscuits
Serving Size: 1 (106 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 30
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 436.4
- Calories from Fat 276
- Total Fat 30.7 g
- Saturated Fat 14.9 g
- Cholesterol 67.3 mg
- Sodium 1725.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 4.2 g
- Protein 16.7 g