Nice mix of flavors. This recipe is from The Boston Globe, Leigh Belanger. Prep/cook time does not include marinating time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine olive oil, lime juice, lime zest, cilantro and garlic in a large shallow bowl.
- 2Add salt and pepper to taste.
- 3With the tip of a paring knife, make three diagonal slits through the skin of each filet.
- 4Place the fish in the marinade and turn to coat the fish.
- 5Cover and refrigerate at least one hour.
- 6Light a charcoal grill or turn a gas grill to medium high.
- 7Place the bass on the grill and cook for about 8 minutes on each side, or until the fish flakes easy.
Browse Our Top Bass Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bass Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Marinated Grilled Striped Bass
Serving Size: 1 (279 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 466.8
- Calories from Fat 290
- Total Fat 32.3 g
- Saturated Fat 4.8 g
- Cholesterol 181.4 mg
- Sodium 158.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 40.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
limes, zest of