- 1⁄2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 limes, juice of
- 2 limes, zest of
- 1⁄2 cup cilantro, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- cracked black pepper, to taste
- 4 (8 ounce) striped bass, filets
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine olive oil, lime juice, lime zest, cilantro and garlic in a large shallow bowl.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- With the tip of a paring knife, make three diagonal slits through the skin of each filet.
- Place the fish in the marinade and turn to coat the fish.
- Cover and refrigerate at least one hour.
- Light a charcoal grill or turn a gas grill to medium high.
- Place the bass on the grill and cook for about 8 minutes on each side, or until the fish flakes easy.